1. Rapid Auto Transport is authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
2. Trucking damage claims are covered by the carrier from $100,000 to $250,000 cargo insurance per load, and 100,000 liability.
3. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery, and submitted in no later than the following date.
4. Rapid Auto Transport agrees to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but delays during pick-up or delivery may occur sometimes because of occurrence of floods or any other natural disasters.
5. Last minute cancellations will result in a 50% fee. If cancellations are made three days prior to pick up date a $50 fee will be charge for administration.
6. Rapid Auto Transport does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
7. Pickup and delivery is from terminals or commercial loading zones in your area, or from your door unless residential area restrictions apply.
8. If shipper is not available at delivery, vehicle will be delivered to a terminal, and there will be an extra charge for storage and delivery.
9. If your vehicle is inoperable or oversize (longer than 16 feet, dual wheels, large pick up or van, racks, etc.), please inquire as to extra charges.
10. If carrier is not advised of inoperable or oversized vehicles prior to pick up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or certified check on delivery.
11. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, or antennas not tied down.
12. Any claim for loss or damage must be noted and signed on condition report at time of delivery.
13. LUGGAGE and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs.
14. Carrier is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, or for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items.
15. Any article left in vehicle will be removed at shipper’s expense. No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms should be left in the vehicle.
16. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment.
17. Shipper warrants that he will pay the price quoted due Rapid Auto Transport, Inc. for delivered vehicles.
18. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in full before claims are processed.
19. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, a copy will be given to you by driver at pick up and delivery.
20. This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Rapid Auto Transport and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and Rapid Auto Transport and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Rapid Auto Transport, Inc.